Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite is my wengar Swiss military. Has chronograph and tacheter.
image.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Both the 7002 and 7006 I bought run. The bad news is on the Diamatic it looks like someone tried to scripto in the indices on the chapter ring..:saywhat:.
The winding balance weight the seller was stating as "missing a screw" was not so that is good .
So 2 crystals. figure out what to do with the chapter ring and a couple cleanings and I will have two Vintage Seikos to add to the stable.... :cool:

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got an Erika's notification today...... wished I could speed things up..... but I can't. 😞😉

Just placed an order myself for a couple straps for the Oris. Ordered a trident (navy blue) with sand colored center line and bronze hardware, and a two toned indigo denim with bronze hardware. I was going to order the factory Erika's Brashear strap from The Watchmaker, but it was the same cost as 2 1/2 straps from Erika's.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just placed an order myself for a couple straps for the Oris. Ordered a trident (navy blue) with sand colored center line and bronze hardware, and a two toned indigo denim with bronze hardware. I was going to order the factory Erika's Brashear strap from The Watchmaker, but it was the same cost as 2 1/2 straps from Erika's.

I screwed up. Didn't order the right size....... have to wait for House of Straps. Got an extra strap for my Sinn I guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom