Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0659.jpeg

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The cigars are legit. The watches, not so much. 😂View attachment 382206View attachment 382207
The most overpriced consumer good in the modern world…anything produced by Habanos SA. Don’t buy them…the Chinese government owns half of Habanos now, so you’re directly supporting communism if you do. Additionally, the price increases now reflect Hong Kong pricing, so a 5x50 Cohiba Siglo VI is now about $100. Behike? $300+. So many better choices in New World cigars where you can get a box for the cost of one Cuban stick. Remember, a cigar touches about 50 pair of hands in developing Latin nations where they’re produced before it reaches you. I realize the Cuban people need more help than for example the Hondurans, but for the most part, Hondurans are free. Sorry for the rant…

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The most overpriced consumer good in the modern world…anything produced by Habanos SA. Don’t buy them…the Chinese government owns half of Habanos now, so you’re directly supporting communism if you do. Additionally, the price increases now reflect Hong Kong pricing, so a 5x50 Cohiba Siglo VI is now about $100. Behike? $300+. So many better choices in New World cigars where you can get a box for the cost of one Cuban stick. Remember, a cigar touches about 50 pair of hands in developing Latin nations where they’re produced before it reaches you. I realize the Cuban people need more help than for example the Hondurans, but for the most part, Hondurans are free. Sorry for the rant…
Who makes the Dirt ones? My buddy smokes those and they are about the only ones I like. Been awhile since I've had one

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who makes the Dirt ones? My buddy smokes those and they are about the only ones I like. Been awhile since I've had one
Dirt? Never heard of them. I keep thinking about starting a cigar thread here…but then y’all might see why I’m not buying a new Submariner or Seamaster every year…because I smoke 4-8 cigars per DAY. I played 36 holes of golf today and smoked 8 thus far

Latest posts

Top Bottom