Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My parents gave me a Seiko all but identical to this one in 1972. It was stolen by a burglar several years later. I have been looking for another since then to no avail. This is a beautiful watch and brings back many fond memories. Thank you for sharing this.
Thank you. Sorry about the loss of yours. This one needs to pay a visit to thor447. It’s doing pretty good today but will randomly gain 5-10 minutes in a short period of time.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got around to replacing the battery in this last week so the knockabout watch did a ride along in the lawn work today!! It is crazy how small the movement is in these quarts watches.
20230820_132108.jpg

wayniac

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Finally finished the Artwatch 2.0! The case, back, and associated gaskets are from Long Island Watch, and everything else is from Secondhand Mods except the dial which is an Ali express special that I hand painted as an experiment. The original plan was to gold leaf parts of it then paint in the rest but I wasn’t able to get the exact look I wanted. Enter Testors metallic enamels! The inspiration was Gustav Klimt’s Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I. I plan on trying again later but this’ll do for now. Seiko NH35 under the hood.
IMG_1126.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom