Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Woohooo! I made it outta there WITHOUT buying a new watch. Although I found a couple that I really wanted. 😆 😆
Sooo, I’ll admit that I have avoided Costco for this reason. Curiosity is killing me though, have they changed what’s in the display? What’s available?

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooo, I’ll admit that I have avoided Costco for this reason. Curiosity is killing me though, have they changed what’s in the display? What’s available?
I didn't look too long because the wife was getting bored, but I saw a couple of Bulovas that I liked and a Citizen that my wife swore looked just like a watch I already have (not even close). I did see a Glycene that caught my interest. Never really looked at them before, but now I am. 😊 😊

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Galaxy Watch 6 today. Range Day and workout day to make up for bad decisions this weekend 😂
20230820_094309~2.jpg

RidgeRunner45-70

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My parents gave me a Seiko all but identical to this one in 1972. It was stolen by a burglar several years later. I have been looking for another since then to no avail. This is a beautiful watch and brings back many fond memories. Thank you for sharing this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom