Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
20231127_095236.jpg

Seiko Kinetic!

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No watch today. I need the ability for my whole body to expand. I also don’t need to be reminded of the time while waiting to eat at ungodly hours.

You need a diver's extension on your bracelet. It also works with over consumption of Turkey, Stuffing, Potatoes, Pumpkin Pie, Pizza and many other foods we tend tend to over consume, or to go over a wet suit.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It happens.

Hard to avoid. Door Jams, seatbelt buckles, zippers on jackets, walls, gravity all conspire to damage a pristine crystal or finish on a watch. I also hate buckle rash from desktops. I do like premium grades of 316L and 904L stainless, they do tend to scratch less easily. Another reason I like ceramic bezels as well.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Seatbelt buckles get my watches often. I throw them off in the work truck and it smacks my watch. It’s a habit I can’t seem to break. Might be what got this one today. I did notice it after lunch. Threw it off and smacked it. Maybe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom