Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same same for me except it’s a Garmin. I like the watch face it self and it does lots of cool stuff, I think, the problem is I can’t or read or remember what each of the 5 multifunction buttons say or do and it frustrates me when I bump it on a button and it goes to that selection and I spend 10 minutes trying to get it back to just the watch dial or just hand it to my wife for a sarcastic “ it’s all better now dear”. Guess I need better bifocals. Funny, old VCR’s keep coming to mind…
I definitely get that with the buttons. Mine only has 2, but I really haven't found them to be very useful yet. Although, I did find out the other day that I can get my watch to do an ECG using those 2 buttons and the health app on it. 😁

Of course, I have a Citizen analog watch that has 3 or 4 buttons (not in the room with it right now, so I can't check) and I have no idea what those things do. Occasionally I accidently hit one and things start spinning. Then I just hit buttons until everything starts looking normal again. 😂

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I definitely get that with the buttons. Mine only has 2, but I really haven't found them to be very useful yet. Although, I did find out the other day that I can get my watch to do an ECG using those 2 buttons and the health app on it. 😁

Of course, I have a Citizen analog watch that has 3 or 4 buttons (not in the room with it right now, so I can't check) and I have no idea what those things do. Occasionally I accidently hit one and things start spinning. Then I just hit buttons until everything starts looking normal again. 😂

I like chronographs with screw lock pushers. Prevents the errant stopwatch function. First one I ever had I thought it was broken until I figured it out!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_3974.jpeg

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seatbelt buckles get my watches often. I throw them off in the work truck and it smacks my watch. It’s a habit I can’t seem to break. Might be what got this one today. I did notice it after lunch. Threw it off and smacked it. Maybe.
Electric dog collar set at max, you, a work truck, and a few minutes and I’ll have you broken of that habit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom