Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, the Dolcevita sector is in their current catalog. They also reissued a sector dial with a traditional case, that was originally released in 1934. That's the watch that I was looking at purchasing, but went with the tank case instead.

View attachment 448147
A lot of people have been getting that sector Longines. It's a very popular watch, and for good reason. Longines is proud of them though, and the price reflects it. Good move on getting the tank version. Less common, and a bit different. I like it!

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This one, got me a new to me one the other day.

Attachments

• Watch today.jpg
    Watch today.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a big +1 here too.

I noticed that John Heard (Peter McAllister) was wearing one when I watched Home Alone again back in December.

One of the main characters on the AMC series "Halt and Catch Fire" wore a reverso chronograph (one side time, other side stopwatch) in the series after she became wealthy. First time I ever saw one! I saw it was a JLC and new that it probably would cost me a multiple of my yearly income. First time I saw one and it was memorable.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! Didn't know that you won it on eBay.
I won both those auctions. I’m very pleased with this one. Second day air shipping. Extremely well packed. And I got it for what I think was a great price! What I’m really liking is how well this watch wears for its size. It’s 42mm with a 22mm lug width and it feels about the size of my Datejust. I really like the 60’s vibe I get. Kinda like what my dad would’ve worn at White Sands before he went back to get his doctorate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom