Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After this one I’ll stop boring everyone, I swear. This was the first nice watch I bought for myself after college. I’ve dive with this one a few times. It went into the drawer because the band broke and I could never find a replacement long enough to wear comfortably. Another shout out to Ivan’s Jewelry in Pryor for repairing the original band.
IMG_0977.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
After this one I’ll stop boring everyone, I swear. This was the first nice watch I bought for myself after college. I’ve dive with this one a few times. It went into the drawer because the band broke and I could never find a replacement long enough to wear comfortably. Another shout out to Ivan’s Jewelry in Pryor for repairing the original band.View attachment 469234
Not bored at all. Keep ‘em coming.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
After this one I’ll stop boring everyone, I swear. This was the first nice watch I bought for myself after college. I’ve dive with this one a few times. It went into the drawer because the band broke and I could never find a replacement long enough to wear comfortably. Another shout out to Ivan’s Jewelry in Pryor for repairing the original band.View attachment 469234
Nice watch . Now , there are a few things in life that are never boring 1 is guns, 2 is watches and 3 is.... well if you forgot ask your wife nicely maybe she will remind ya... :bolt: :rollingla:cool:. So shaddup with that silly stuff and post some more watches.:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom