Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This one is probably my nicest, at least biggest ticket, watch. It was an online purchase. The story was that it was NOS from a jewelry store that had closed down. Don’t know if there is any truth to the story, a jeweler looked it over and said everything looked legit. Solid titanium, 1000m rated. I’ve worn it little as I could never find an extra long band to match it. Have to say, titanium is nice. It’s amazingly light for the size.
IMG_0976.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice !

If I was in the market for a Rolex for myself the 40mm Explorer is what I'd purchase.....I like the plain / not flashy style.
This is the 39 mm, Mk I. Like how thin it is, like the lume. Think 40 mm would be the perfect size. As for rolex they have introduced some new models yesterday. Not sure if I really like them or not. One thing I do know I really want a GMT Master. Probably won't end there. The watch bug really gets old after you pay for one.

Oh well, not getting any younger, the world is a mess, may not be here tomorrow, or if I am I may be fighting over the last couple of cans of tuna.

Latest posts

Top Bottom