Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again, posting out of fear @surjimmy.

IMG_4851.jpeg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've only got the one Invicta and everyone has seen it and turned their noses up at me. :rolleyes2

View attachment 476351
Don't drop it on the floor. I had some Sam's cash built up on my account and couldn't figure out what I wanted to buy. They had some Invicta armed forces tribute model or some such that looked OK, so I ordered it.

That thing was a freaking monster at 50mm and it weighed a ton. I knocked it off the nightstand onto the ceramic tile floor and that was the end of that. Broke the crystal into pieces and dented the hell out of the case. I'm pretty sure that pure lead is harder and stronger than the steel they use. Oh well, that $100 went into the trash can...

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't drop it on the floor. I had some Sam's cash built up on my account and couldn't figure out what I wanted to buy. They had some Invicta armed forces tribute model or some such that looked OK, so I ordered it.

That thing was a freaking monster at 50mm and it weighed a ton. I knocked it off the nightstand onto the ceramic tile floor and that was the end of that. Broke the crystal into pieces and dented the hell out of the case. I'm pretty sure that pure lead is harder and stronger than the steel they use. Oh well, that $100 went into the trash can...
I'm surprised I didn't chip your floor.LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom