Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She’s growing on me. Lighter than my Chronomat. This is an Uncle Seiko bracelet. I don’t have the OEM Omega. It’s comfortable, but I’m going to try to find the correct bracelet. I’m thinking it will be easier wearing. Still, I know the watch is on my wrist because I always wear a watch, but it’s not one of those watches that is either heavy or bulky that it lets you know it’s there.

Attachments

• 01651878-A762-4043-A0D6-2034893F4A0D.jpeg
    01651878-A762-4043-A0D6-2034893F4A0D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

TwoNumbThumbs

Marksman
Reaction score
Pre-Prospex Seiko Alpinist on a Strapcode MILTAT jubilee bracelet. The favorite watch in my collection, and a top 5 all timer. This was a gift from my mom right before Seiko discontinued them. Taking the wife out for an early Valentine’s dinner.

30A2FE5A-682A-495C-830C-87BC66D9E963.jpeg

Hey Thor, I saw your Alpinist the other day, I really dig the cyclops on them new ones 😁

TwoNumbThumbs

Marksman
Reaction score
She’s growing on me. Lighter than my Chronomat. This is an Uncle Seiko bracelet. I don’t have the OEM Omega. It’s comfortable, but I’m going to try to find the correct bracelet. I’m thinking it will be easier wearing. Still, I know the watch is on my wrist because I always wear a watch, but it’s not one of those watches that is either heavy or bulky that it lets you know it’s there.
A Speedy is very high on my grail list. Very nice timepiece sir
Sounds Good To Me I Like It GIF by CBS

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pre-Prospex Seiko Alpinist on a Strapcode MILTAT jubilee bracelet. The favorite watch in my collection, and a top 5 all timer. This was a gift from my mom right before Seiko discontinued them. Taking the wife out for an early Valentine’s dinner.

View attachment 347975

Hey Thor, I saw your Alpinist the other day, I really dig the cyclops on them new ones 😁
I'll trade you! My black with the cyclops for your green without the cyclops! lol. J/K. Yours was a gift and you wouldn't trade it! I would've probably got the green if it was available when I picked mine up. If yours is a 32mm crystal I can put my cyclops crystal in it if you really want one.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s something a bit different. This is my 1972 Bulova Accutron. I really like that old-school light blue dial. A watchmaker acquaintance of mine I met this past year recently walked me through servicing this. It was my first Accutron movement. Quite different than anything I’ve done previously, and I am in no way an expert on these - at all! Still though, it’s keeping really spectacular time now. I thought I’d share with the group of watch fans on this thread.

8449B59E-B6FE-4F14-90FE-1D3F828627D9.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom