Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know where there's a lightly used one (worn 3x's) being sold sans bracelet for only $1800.00. If you're interested, I can send you the link.
Thanks, but I'm 1K deep on the Wakmann restoration (although it's worth significantly more than that now), and have bought some other projects recently. Wanenmacher's didn't help my watch budget either. I'm on a buying hold right now. I've got plenty in front of me to keep busy for a while.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we need to create a sticky thread on the watch section and document the 'Dibbs' rules. There's a lot of dibbing and counter-dibbing in this monster of a thread we have now. Not that I mind it though, lol, I'm glad you like the watch.
I think we need to call in all of surjimmys dibs all at once.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing fancy - just my PT companion again today , but since this is my favorite sub forum on the site, felt compelled to post anyway

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think we need to create a sticky thread on the watch section and document the 'Dibbs' rules. There's a lot of dibbing and counter-dibbing in this monster of a thread we have now. Not that I mind it though, lol, I'm glad you like the watch.
How about highest bidder? Need okshooters.com/classified/auctions...

Latest posts

Top Bottom