Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
100% there with you.

I did in fact for many years just use my phone. And more recently almost fell into the Apple watch trap. But as I was mulling that over I was just thinking that I can't see well enough to use it for emails, texts and whatever, so I just reverted back to wearing an old school watch with hands on it. All the electronic "gizmo watches" are cool and all, but just seem to have no "soul". Just not for me I guess...

My kids wanted to buy me a "smart watch" for Christmas last year. I told em not no, but HELL no! I despise those things. :hellno:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in high school, Vo-tech in Carpentry, in 1986-87 and we would be on site building a house. I didnt have a watch so I'd ask my instructor what time it was, I was jobsite superintendent (class was structured just like a real crew) and it was part of my job to get tools and students on the bus by a certain time to return to the shop and get tools checked back in.
He would look up at the sun and say, 2:33 (or whatever), little did I know he had checked his watch a minute before I came and asked. LOL I always wondered how he knew accurate time from looking up at the sun.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1210.jpeg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took the Citizen out for a work trip this week. Played in a charity golf tournament in Palm Desert today. Of course, the real charity is letting me play in a good tournament at all considering it was literally the first time I've ever played golf.

Pardon me if everything's a little dirty. It is the desert after all. 😁 😁

20240510_155728.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Who has more than 1 watch?
I dont understand, I mean I have 30 pair of underwear so washing those is once a month, but a watch?
Pretty much every one on this thread has multiple watches.... If you want an underwear thread , ask the Dev nicely LOL But it may just be you and RickN looking for more eye bleach material!:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom