Who’s got some fun places to shoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shoot on a range on property owned by a local farmer. 1.5 miles from the house, no charge. It's a great place to shoot.

Range 3.jpg

Range 4.jpg

Range 5.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! that is nice! One hell of a berm!
I bet it gets muddy though!
Yeah...it does. And you have to drive 1/3 mile thru a field to get there. Rain pretty much makes it a no-go zone for a few days at least. But that's OK...still a nice place to shoot.

ETA: Forgot about the badgers. 2 or 3 of them have taken up residence in holes they've dug in the berms on the north side (left side berm in the photos). They're kinda fun to watch and don't really bother anyone.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah...it does. And you have to drive 1/3 mile thru a field to get there. Rain pretty much makes it a no-go zone for a few days at least. But that's OK...still a nice place to shoot.

ETA: Forgot about the badgers. 2 or 3 of them have taken up residence in holes they've dug in the berms on the north side (left side berm in the photos). They're kinda fun to watch and don't really bother anyone.
I wish I had something so close! I bet that’s a badass farmer who owns that lol

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a bout perfect day of shooting! Thanks for coming out @rockchalk06 @Jason Freeland and of course @druryj !!!

Here’s Joel getting ready to raise some hell!
B6D924E5-B675-4A27-B79A-7959E3474C07.jpeg

Joel also took 1st in the pumpkin carving contest
5745D70C-892E-46EE-AF54-37C090B205BE.jpeg

I wanted to get more photos, but I’m always too busy shooting guns to shoot pics!

Latest posts

Top Bottom