Who else has done this? Be honest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, OK, Let me just start off by making fun of myself before anyone else gets the chance. I know, why do it when I will just end up trading one or all of them in a few days! HaHaHa.... (P.S. That's why I mad the cut-outs a little bigger than they needed to be, to accomodate other trades I may get. :igetit:

So now to the subject, I decided to do this after going out on a trip shooting today with some buddies out at thier property. After we got to the shooting site I opened my gun case and all my guns were scattered all over the place, so I decided when I got home and cleaned them I would give them a more appropriate home. So I stenciled out the gun shape (more or less) and then I used my exacto knife and scored the outlines. Then I removed the outlined foam and trimmed it up to make it neat. Then I took the piece I cut out and used spray adhesive to glue it down firmly to the thick underneath foam liner and put it all back together. Now they all have a cool little home to sit in, and they don't move around. I saw several cases that offered pieces that could be removed to accomodate the guns you choose to put in. But they are also really expensive! I paid $14.99 + tax for this and made it my own.

photobucket-25848-1339298154385.jpg

photobucket-32642-1339298199213.jpg

photobucket-37562-1339298254267.jpg

Have any of you guys ever done any rednecking to make something work the way you want it? (by this I mean gun, and non-gun related items.)

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your really no fun when you take our "your just gonna trade it" jokes away.

Looks great! I need to do the same thing to mine.

Thanks buddy! I find it makes it takes the sting out of all the jabs I will get later. Plus I really posted that for you my friend. I figured you would be one of the first to slap me around with that joke stick! :smack:

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about you just sell/trade me the case?? Ha!!

You got it buddy! $100 and this custom beauty is yours! And remember I am giving you the "buddy" discount! It's good to have friends right????

And after you buy this I have a custom hi-point with gray flames on the slide I will sell you for $500! Again, "buddy" pricing! Cause i'm just a good friend.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cooljeff said:
You got it buddy! $100 and this custom beauty is yours! And remember I am giving you the "buddy" discount! It's good to have friends right????

And after you buy this I have a custom hi-point with gray flames on the slide I will sell you for $500! Again, "buddy" pricing! Cause i'm just a good friend.

SPF! I love a deal!!

Btw, think about next weekend and doing some shooting if you can!

Latest posts

Top Bottom