Who is coming to McAlester this weekend to the gun show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
upload_2017-2-9_21-2-7.png

How many of you OSA folks are going to make the short trip to McAlester to buy guns or sell them at the show? Come to think of it, last time I went to a gun show here the walk up buying and selling outside was pretty brisk.

Gun show in McAlester, Italian lunch in Krebs (Roseanna's February special listed below), record warm Saturday...what more could you ask for?

upload_2017-2-9_21-5-14.png

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm going saturday. I had forgot about it until I got a nice card from them reminding me. Last year I bought a few things including some bayonets in various condition. I used two that had ruined blades, to make hangers for my Mosin display board.
IMG_0229.JPG

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I'm going saturday. I had forgot about it until I got a nice card from them reminding me. Last year I bought a few things including some bayonets in various condition. I used two that had ruined blades, to make hangers for my Mosin display board.View attachment 96739

Nice display! My $1 off admission postcard reminded me of the show also. I bought a Springfield XD9 subcompact there last year for a better price than I could find anywhere else, including online. I was surprised the first time I attended at how many folks were hanging around outside asking folks carrying stuff on their way in "Hey, whatcha got?" Saw several transactions completed before stuff ever made it into the show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom