Who is coming to McAlester this weekend to the gun show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Have Church till noon, lunch and may try to make it up to day two at the Mac gun show but it's probably not going to happen. Not enough time.
Hope some of you guys/girls get a chance to stop by and meet Harley. Good table.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
harley128 (Dan's Guns), thanks for coming down to Mc and setting up at the gun show. How was attendance after church let out? Hope you did okay down here and had a safe trip home.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Crowd was better Saturday but I sold more guns today! Came out OK

That's great! Lookers Saturday, buyers Sunday. I thought I remembered more gun tables in past shows rather than the knives and accessories and pictures that took up the north end of the room this year. I noticed a fellow over by you had used guns he was asking more for than your new ones. Too bad the NYC book seller and individual tables at the south end didn't stick around to lend more culture to the event :wink2:

Thanks for coming to McAlester. It was a pleasure meeting and speaking with you. Glad you came out okay and got home safely.

Latest posts

Top Bottom