Who is responsible for the power outage damage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get the frustration that’s being expressed in this thread, but trying to assign blame and liability to your neighbors is a big part of what’s wrong with this country.
Yes, someone could start a tar and feather campaign on social media, but that would be a chickensh*t thing to do.
Here in east TX, a neighbor or passerby would’ve already cut the tree off the line, but evidently, y’all don’t do that sort of thing up there. :anyone:

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if this tree was on your property???? and you being a responsible person?? you might decide to remove the tree yourself and have the tree fall on the line and couse an outage?? should you be liable????

if this tree was on your property??? and you being a responsible person?? you would fork out 3 to 5 thousand dollars to have it removed professionally?

if this tree was not on your property?? and you being a responsible person?? would decide for the land owner what he/she should do? and turn them in to the public jury for punishment????

if you choose the third option move to california.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got up this morning to no water pressure. Should I hire an attorney to sue the rural water company for not properly maintaining their pumps? :scratch:
1687269453589.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom