Who is up for Christmas Eve FGST/FBT breakfast in the Tulsa area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you show up to a Christmas Eve breakfast?

• Of course! Anything for the fat folks!

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Yes but I hate fat folks!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • I voted!

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Not a snowballs chance in Egypt

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • I like breakfast! Can I come?

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Will there be eggnog?

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

mapcon1941

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to one last year and met a lot of nice folks and had a great time. I would bet that some sort of sausage / bacon consumption record for Bixby was set / broken that morning.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are your days off?

Ha! Days off??? Is that a joke? lol

Looks liek I'm on dayshift that whole week, and nights through the new year. <sigh>

At least if I were on nights, I could be up there by 8AM, have breakfast perhaps and come home and catch a few hours' sleep before coming back to work... but on days I'm pretty well screwed.

I am off the weekend before, at least as the schedule stands now, but who knows if I'll jet off somewhere. Lord knows, I need to get away one or two weekends a month. I've been saying for like 4 years I wanted to come to this. One day.... lol.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! Days off??? Is that a joke? lol

Looks liek I'm on dayshift that whole week, and nights through the new year. <sigh>

At least if I were on nights, I could be up there by 8AM, have breakfast perhaps and come home and catch a few hours' sleep before coming back to work... but on days I'm pretty well screwed.

I am off the weekend before, at least as the schedule stands now, but who knows if I'll jet off somewhere. Lord knows, I need to get away one or two weekends a month. I've been saying for like 4 years I wanted to come to this. One day.... lol.

You are the only person I know with a schedule worse than GC's ...

GC says he is off so we are "in" ...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would probably be able to make that one... again assuming I don't go somewhere warm and sunny.

Of course... I haven't done that in years, so... odds are slim. <sigh> Bacon is poor consolation, but if it's what ya got, it's what ya got...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sleet just started... I'm guessin' our OG&E boys and their counterparts are gonna make mine look good. lol

Ahhhh ... true ... If you look around, there is ALWAYS somebody who has it worse ... Although I gotta say that I'd trade hanging around electricity in the cold, wet wind for hanging out with someone throwing **** and piss at me any old day ... There'd be a crime scene to work in short order ... And it would NOT be to charge the guy doing the throwing ... :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom