Who likes a good burrito?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Morelos, just off I-35 in Moore, makes a good burrito built however you want it and everything else there is good also.....during lunch hours the place is jumpin' with Mexican workers and we're normally the only gringos there.

m2.jpeg

m1.jpg

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few years ago, had a beef burrito at Q’doba’s that was really good. Went back a few months ago, not so good.

Found that even a blue eyed blonde mostly Irish dude like me can make a better burrito. I will cook up a couple of pounds of “machaca” using top round or chuck roast. Sometimes I will when making the burrito add some ground beef or chorizo to the mix to give the meat different textures. Then it’s whatever you want to add … little beans (refried, black or both), rice, avocado, spinach or lettuce, a “street corn” can work too.

To me, to make a burrito “interesting” it should have a variety of ingredients … but not too much of any one thing and just enough to get a consistent bite throughout the burrito. And it can’t be over stuffed so that it can’t be folded. I like to put my finished and folded burrito on some heat to give the tortilla some crisp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom