Who regularly stocks 300 blackout?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know ammo is scarce right now but does anyone know of a store that regularly stocks 300 blackout (AAC, whisper) around OKC?

I know its not probably not what you wanted to hear.. But I could not find a single store that did in-- the past regularly stock them, never mind attempting to stock them in this climate.. ( I live in the city)

H&h I believe has one set of .300 aac dies in stock... FWIW 2u

-Will

Kinetics

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have bought some at kings pawn and some from cold hand arms on the north side. This was in December though i have since started reloading for my 300blk.

T-DUB

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i know this takes a commitment but if you can find the dies if you shoot 300 blackout regularly you really need to consider reloading your own i ahve been doing them for a while now and could even show you how to make the brass out of 223 shell casings just an idea

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I bought almost 500 pieces of brass from a another OSA member here last year, and was given around 100 range pickup from another OSAer not to long ago. Wasn't really planning on shooting it a whole lot, but I'm glad I got what I did, when I did. It's been a fun and accurate round, shoot it way more that I thought I would.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i know this takes a commitment but if you can find the dies if you shoot 300 blackout regularly you really need to consider reloading your own i ahve been doing them for a while now and could even show you how to make the brass out of 223 shell casings just an idea

I'm gathering up items to start this process now. Maybe I'll have everything in the next couple of months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom