Who regularly stocks 300 blackout?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got a small bit of 300 BLK brass, some 223 brass if needed later. I have a couple hundred Speer 125 grain TNT bullets on the way. A Lee Factory Crimp die in hand and a set of Forster Dies on backorder that should be here in the next 30-40 days.

I’m looking for 100 or so 220 Grain MatchKing bullets Sierra #2240. I’d also like to find a pound of A1680 for the subs and H110 for the super loads.

I still need to work out failure to feed issues with subs.
It has been some time since I have reloaded, but looking forward to doing in with this 300.

If you spot anything, please give me a yell.

OP: King's Pawn has had some Remington 125 OTM in stock most of the times I have went by, but it has been about a month since I have been there.

Kinetics

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
lil'gun has worked well for me for supers and seems to be easier to find than h110. now if i could just get my hands on some of the 125 otm's or the barnes bullets id be happy.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had pretty good luck finding 4227.. So Ive been snatching up quite a bit of it.

Heartland outdoors had federal small magnum primers last night.. 1k per customer per day limit. They also had longshot and 4227, that was last night however.. And when I called and checked on the phone they said they didnt have it ( I cant blame them in this climate however)

Latest posts

Top Bottom