Who takes Testosterone suppliments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont. But I do take L-arginine and it does basically the same thing. It increases testosterone levels naturally and makes me feel more energetic and frisky.

No it doesn't lol
I also take it, it boosts your Nitric Oxide not test.
There is nothing on the market that can naturally raise your test levels. If there was then we'd all be taking it an this discussion wouldn't be happening.
A lot of things claim they can, like pro hormones. Which are most clinically proven to do nothing, unless it's an actual hormone (test) which is then usually investigated and tested by the DEA then banned.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I Dont know what to do. With the possible serious side effects and all. I'd hate to stroke out at age 50. Not o sure would like to feel better.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I Dont know what to do. With the possible serious side effects and all. I'd hate to stroke out at age 50. Not o sure would like to feel better.

Make an appointment at the Low T Center, get tested, then after discussing your options with the doctor make your decision. I dont want to stroke out at 50 either but I didn't want to go on living how I was before either, my quality of life now compared to then is so much better. Find out where your levels are first and go from there

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take 200 mg Depo T once a month. Give it to myself. My cost is 12.00 bucks a month. My Nurse Practitioner is cool. The gels seems to be a high priced rip off. I don't know about all this stroke business. Be interesting to know if there is other risk factors. Like high blood pressure, smoking, diabetes. A fib. Energy drinks. Involved. The libido thing is there. But, you have to have a willing sperm depository. With the wife in her 50's and Grandkids around all the time. I devote my energy to other endeavors. As you age, your mind will mess with you. It wants to tell you. Your old. T seems to help.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was getting it from Walgreens for $120 every 4 months, I now get it from a mom & pop pharmacy down the street from where I live and its $65 and they don't make me wait the 120 days.

OKSpeedDemon, is that price from the mom & pop pharmacy with your insurance or the cash price? Also, are you willing to divulge the name of this place? I need to get started on the replacement, but my insurance sucks big fat monkey nuts, so I'm trying to figure out the best way to afford it.

To the rest of you guys, how old are all of you that are on it? I'm asking because I'm just about to turn 40 this summer (ouch, that hurts to read) and I'm wondering if I'm in the average or if I'm just aging faster than my years show. :-)

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Dude
I've kept a little quiet on this tread. But here....
I've been around steroids for about 15 years now(I was a college baseball player go figure, plus still hang out with a lot of pro players) and have taken, given and see a lot of steroid use. The dosage in which a dr is going to give you if FAR lower then any recreatinal PID user takes. I mean WAY lower!
Not to meantion you'll be getting US made pharmaceutical grade stuff which is clean top notch chit.
The highest dosage Test Cyponate (which is they typically prescribe) is 200mg. Usually around 1ml EW or EOW. A typical low PID of the same type of steroid is 400mg EW. That's low! A lot of guys will take that same dosage EOD or ED. Not to mention stacking multiple steroids together. The majority of these guys who do it right have little to no issues....
For every side effect there is a counter or precaution to it. Take liver support to protect your liver. DHT and estrogen blocks so you don't turn into a woman lol
If for some reason you don't want to take it anymore, get some sort of PST. Clomid or Novadex (NOT NOLVADEX the crap at GNC!) to get your body producing test on its own agian.
Steroids get a bad name cause they're illegal, people us them wrong or abuse them.
If done correctly, steroid can be used with little to no effects and typically the positives of taking them FAR out weigh the bads.
Do your home work and educate yourself first, then make your decision.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My doctor told me how and where to give it but I did a lot of research on body building forums on where to give, needle sizes, etc. When I was self-injecting in the thigh it was a little more painful, but I think that was a mental thing though. I now have a coworker or relative give it to me in the arm. I use the same size needle just shorter and I barely notice it. I was getting it from Walgreens for $120 every 4 months, I now get it from a mom & pop pharmacy down the street from where I live and its $65 and they don't make me wait the 120 days.

I tried stacking it with B12 and didn't really notice anything.

Sub-Q using a 27g needle in the stomach fat seems to be the best method to minimize aromatase into Estridiol...Intramuscular is also a popular method but it does more tissue damage than sub-Q and may convert to estrogen or DHT more-so than Sub-Q

What is the location for that T clinic. I don't know if I have Low T or anything but I'd like to find out because I'm only 22 and I'm always tired and never inspired to do anything but pick and rattle at stuff. If it isn't oh well, the clinic made some moolah off me. If it is, well, I figured out a problem to get rid of my family horrid curse of hair loss! xD

At 22, you need to consider Clomid therapy if your total and free-t labs come back low, as well as LH & FSH labs...it is doubtful your balls don't work...

Strange how some dudes are just loaded with T more than others.
I worked with a dude years ago who was always bird dogging all the women.

Even with low-T, guys will still notice and covet hot women...it's in our DNA...when mine was at its lowest, I had a buddy comment that I was a beast LOL...doesn't mean your libido is great, you just have a primal instinct to hunt for them...as a matter of fact, good sex is one way to raise T levels when they are lower.

I self inject. the vial that was prescribed has a 6 month supply in it. Our insurance won't cover the meds, but it covers the syringes and draw-up needles - go figure.

The wife is a Nurse, so I let her do them.

Any vial that had been pieced 6 months ago would be risky to use...bacteria grows in there and you could get sepsis...90 days is probably the max I'd go and most vials say to discard them after 30 days I think.

I know a couple of other lawyers (old guys) who take it, and are convinced it's pretty much the best thing ever.

Over time, it deplete other hormones like Pregnenlone, cortisol, DHEA, etc...... Some people have to supplement with other hormones when on T-therapy....it also shuts down your balls and you may need to be on it for life...take that into consideration

AS FOR THE STROKE THING...AS I SAID BEFORE, TESTOSTERONE CAN AND DOES CAUSE EN TO PRODUCE REDBLOOD CELLS...THIS MAKES YOUR BLOOD THICKER...MANY MEN MUST GET REGULAR BLOOD TESTS TO CHECK THEIR HCT &/OR HGB LEVELS....THIS IS DONE VIA A CBC BLOOD TEST...YOU JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW FAST YOUR RED COUNT GOES UP AND THEN DONATE BLOOD ACCORDINGLY WHICH IS GOOD FOR YOU ANYWAY. YOU CAN ALSO TAKE A BABY ASPRIN A FEW TIMES PER WEEK IF YOUR BLOOD GETS THICK AND SHOULD ALREADY BE TAKING FISH OIL REGARDLESS.

AS FOR THE LIVER THING, INJECT-ABLE PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE TESTOSTERONE BY PASSES THE LIVER AND DOESN'T COMMONLY CAUSE ANY LIVER ISSUES...IT IS THE ORAL STEROIDS THAT CAUSE SUCH ISSUES...IT STILL WOULD NOT HURT ANYONE ON THIS BOARD TO TAKE A REGULAR LIVER SUPPLEMENT EVERYDAY SINCE WE HAVE SUCH A TOXIC LIFE...IT WILL HELP YOU IF YOU DRINK ALCOHOL OR SMOKE ESPECIALLY...I LIKE HIMALAYA LIVER CARE

sorry for caps but I could no quote anymore people for some reason so i wanted to differentiate those last 2 responses from the quote above them...thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom