Who wants to go Long Range shooting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few friends and I are getting together on Monday February 8th to work on some long range shooting... 300+. Most of us will be shooting 308's but you can bring what ever you have as long scope that can adjust for windage and elevation.

If you've wanted to understand how to get out past 100 yards consistently and accurately just let me know. There is NO CHARGE... I'm not selling anything... just wanting to go shooting with some buddies with the same goals as myself. I think we can handle about 5 guys on this trip!

I know QTRMOA from here will be with us.

PM me..

Jesse

QTRMOA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeese, Thanks for posting this for me.

A buddy and I have a few guys that are interested in shooting long range and have asked us to help with fundamentals and get them dope out to 600+ yards. We originally started with a 2-3 guys and I think we are up to 7-8now and would prefer to keep it under 8-9 guys max.
We really just wanted to do a semi-informal train up for guys that have the weapons capacities but don’t have the time or funds to travel to Rifles Only, BadLands or Tiger Valley for their Into too Long Range shooting.

We will be shooting at Red Castle in Tulsa (Sandsprings) On Monday Feb 8th at 7am til sundown.
We will do some kind of "class room" stuff such as safety, weapons set up, understanding Mils and Minutes, Natural Point of Aim, Trigger Control, breathing, ect. to insure everyone has a basic foundation of marksmanship.
We will start off shooting paper at 100 yards. Doing a few different exercises and then moving out to 200,300,400 ect.

Shooter must have a rifle/ammo system that is capable of holding MOA (1" at 100yards) and a scope that has reliable MOA or MIL turrets.
We will probably need around 150+ rounds of match grade ammo.
Most guy will be shooting a .308, .243, .223.

Latest posts

Top Bottom