Who wants to make some money? I need a car picked up...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys,

I am tentatively looking for someone to fly to Erie, PA to pick up a car for me and drive it back to Tulsa, OK. The drive is about 16-hours give or take.

I'd preferably be looking for someone who is retired with a solid driving record. Car is available for pick-up immediately.

I will pay for your outbound flight, diesel for the car, and $100 toward a hotel room. Would need this done asap.

If you are interested, PM me with how much $$$ you would want (not including the costs for the areas mentioned above), and your availability.

Thanks,
Jonny

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious.... why don't you have it shipped professionally? The cost would not be much more than what you're willing to pay. Are there drugs or dead hookers in the trunk/?

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are looking at at least 1k to have it transported from PA to here on a truck. I have done it many times for cars I have sold. Even researching your transporter can still get you screwed. Many of them contract out and they transfer from truck to truck. I had a friend buy a car from NJ. He paid 650 to get is shipped. He got a call from the shipper 3 weeks later and was asked for 1000. He said I already paid! They said, yeah that was to get it to the terminal in St. Louis, its another $1000 to OK. It was a scam. They had the car already, he didn't argue too much. Still took another month to get the car.

I shipped a 51 Ford truck to Mass. it cost $1500. Got there in 1.5 weeks. My truck broke loose from the chains and was rolling back and forth on the truck for at least 1000 miles. There was a 2009 Porsche Cayenne in front of it. Truck didn't have a dent. Porsche was TOTALED. Cost the truck driver 30k.

Hiring a guy to fly to PA and drive it back is not that expensive, especially if the vehicle is new (not 20+ years old) and reliable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom