Who wants to make some money? I need a car picked up...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent a PM, with what I thought was reasonable. To whoever does it, make sure you are including all costs in your assessment of what would be required. As has already been pointed out there are costs that were not addressed in the OP like transportation to the dealer from the airport, tolls when you hit the OK line, etc.

Make sure that you have all your bases covered or in the end you'll hardly be making any money at all for your services.

That's why you keep receipts of all expenses.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Firstly thank you everyone for you offers. I have located someone to pick up the car for me. To all those who offered, thank you.

I sent a PM, with what I thought was reasonable. To whoever does it, make sure you are including all costs in your assessment of what would be required. As has already been pointed out there are costs that were not addressed in the OP like transportation to the dealer from the airport, tolls when you hit the OK line, etc.

Make sure that you have all your bases covered or in the end you'll hardly be making any money at all for your services.

Without meaning to be rude - yours was substantially higher that most offers I received. Regardless, it's in the past but I appreciate your offer.

Jonny

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you receive my offer?? Im only available this week and I used to do this for a living. I wont charge you for hotel room and will be back in 16 to 18 hrs or faster.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you receive my offer?? Im only available this week and I used to do this for a living. I wont charge you for hotel room and will be back in 16 to 18 hrs or faster.

Yes sir I did, and had I not had a friend who was willing to do it for just the plane fare (he has family on the drive home he wanted to visit) I would have accepted yours... I appreciate the offer though :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom