Who was it? - Man arrested after walking into store wearing tactical vest, carrying rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BAPD didn't have grounds to arrest perp regarding the courthouse since he did not enter it. Poor clothing matches is not a cause for a citation or arrest. Makes me wonder if he had the .50 whatever that it was on him at the time; possibly not.

Scaring the people inside the AT&T store was uncalled for. Wonder if some of the same BA officers that had dealt with him at the BA courthouse responded to the 2nd call?

As its be mentioned, no current Tulsa Co. or other OK country warrants out on him but maybe a municipal warrant somewhere.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BAPD didn't have grounds to arrest perp regarding the courthouse since he did not enter it. Poor clothing matches is not a cause for a citation or arrest. Makes me wonder if he had the .50 whatever that it was on him at the time; possibly not.

Scaring the people inside the AT&T store was uncalled for. Wonder if some of the same BA officers that had dealt with him at the BA courthouse responded to the 2nd call?

As its be mentioned, no current Tulsa Co. or other OK country warrants out on him but maybe a municipal warrant somewhere.
Of course the same cops were still on duty and weren’t taking any chances considering how people act nowadays

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BAPD updated what actually happened. Said guy was unarmed and reasonably polite when talking with folks inside the BA courts bldg though an intercom. Picture from courts building shows him wearing same unfashionable clothing also worn at AT&T store. Said the reason he was arrested at the 2nd site, the AT&T phone store, was he had brass knuckles and a .50 cal pistol both concealed on him. That was in addition to warrant(s), quite probably municipal. I'm assuming guy was hauled away to BA city jail.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BAPD updated what actually happened. Said guy was unarmed and reasonably polite when talking with folks inside the BA courts bldg though an intercom. Picture from courts building shows him wearing same unfashionable clothing also worn at AT&T store. Said the reason he was arrested at the 2nd site, the AT&T phone store, was he had brass knuckles and a .50 cal pistol both concealed on him. That was in addition to warrant(s), quite probably municipal. I'm assuming guy was hauled away to BA city jail.
Yeah the clarification helps allot with understanding why he was not arrested at the court house.
What still befuddles me is why a relative dropped him off with his load out at Target? That is some serious lack of judgment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom