Who won the dabate tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ahaha, you GOP voters like Romney's gun control 'answers'? I kinda hope he gets elected. Maybe then the rural, southern, low-income GOP base will stop supporting elitist, Yankee, draft-dodging, Joe Smith worshiping, anti-gun, city-boy *******.

But yeah, they both annoyed the hell out of me tonight. As someone who works in oil & gas, I can never decide who's more waterheaded about the issue...democrats or republicans. Hard to tell from their disingenuous appeals to the average American dumbass who couldn't tell you what factors go into oild and gas prices beyond "big oil bad" or "gov't regulation bad". At they both had some personality tonight.

One difference. Romen Noodles actually signed an AWB when he could have VERY EASILY vetoed it, Obamanator will never get to no matter how much he wants to. :anyone:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Welp your pretty clueless. Obamas record decided this debate.
cmon dennis, im aware of Obamas record, but his record, poor or not will not sway his base. Obama only needs a few undecideds to swing this election.

Romney on the other hand must get his ALL of his base plus the majority of Independents. Tonight showed his plan, policies and record is weak.

Latest posts

Top Bottom