Who's going to the gun show in Chickasha?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had three tables. I had lots of ammo, 42 rd Pmags,reloading powder and supplies andSeveral rifles along with a couple of pistols. I was in the third row from the S.E door. I was the the little red neck with cowboy boots on... Lol!

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you have a collection of single-action revolvers on the south end cap?

I am trying to remember the SE corner...private collections against the south wall.hmmm...we must have met. I was looking for an AR-15 complete upper in 9mm with a ramped bolt and a Charter Arms Pitbull 9mm Luger revolver - sound familiar?

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a wonderful time setting up and working my first show. I have a new appreciation for how much work and commitment it takes to put on a gun show! I also want to think all the fine people who stopped by and to all the other vendors that help offer suggestions on my first show. I will have a lot more appreciation for the vendors the next time I attend a show.

Thanks to everyone who came by to visit and to the other vendors that helped the new kid out!

Tran,
It was great woking with you at my show looks like you had a great time and made some new friends as well. Hopefully see you at some of my other future shows.
Take care
Matt

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Gold Cup 1911?

Bwahahaha!! We actually did see a Gold Cup but it was priced a little rich for my blood. I told the guy "Who knew my gun could be my retirement plan?" He just grinned and winked!

We seriously had a GREAT time at the show. Next time (at SuperDave's show here in December) I'm gonna wear my OSA hat. If you guys see me, please come up and introduce yourselves ... You kinda have me at a disadvantage. There are GUYS everywhere at guns shows ... There aren't many old women who look like everybody's grandma, with somewhat littler boobies, running around with an Old JBT ... :lmfao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom