Who's The Smallest Government Spender Since Ike? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup...what's O's excuse? What's he got to show for it? What has he accomplished? Why are you defending him with equivalent comparisons to those he claims/claimed to be different from?

I haven't defended Obama.

Republicans like to worship Reagan while remaining ignorant of the fact that the parallels between Obama and Reagan are far greater than the divergences.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup...what's O's excuse? What's he got to show for it? What has he accomplished?

Well, under his term we have seen:

The assassination of Osama Bin Laden
Passage of the Affordable Health Care for America Act
Extension of assistance and benefits for the jobless
Tax credits (included in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009)

I'm not saying I personally agree with any or all of this. Hell, personally I am opposed to a lot of it. But there's a whole bunch of people nationwide for whom these are big wins.

Oh, and crediting Obama for this is about as meaningful as crediting Clinton for the 1997-2000 economic boom, crediting Bush for the 2000-2003 recession, and crediting Reagan for the fall of communism in the USSR.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...the parallels between Obama and Reagan are far greater than the divergences.

Only when you make simplistic comparisons: Government spent a lot of money under Reagan + Government spent a lot of money under Obama = Reagan and Obama are the same. It's even more laughable when defenders of Obama, acknowledging you are not one of them, use that comparison. My ultra-lib sister does it all the time. "Well Bush did the same" or "Reagan did it too"....my response is the same: This guy ran on change and being different so spare me the equivalency argument.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As well as U.S. citizens alleged to be involved in "terrorism".

Very true, but that sure doesn't make the news showing people protesting the POTUS, like the Osama assassination drew a cheering crowd outside the White House.

Perception becomes reality, especially for the uninformed masses that constitute our majority in our country.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who's the smallest spender? I have to believe it's not that Jigga Man, Pimp C or B-U-N-B.

Well, Pimp C hasn't spent a whole lot in the last four and half years...

i271.photobucket.com_albums_jj139_pookie187_PIMP_C.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom