Why are the people at Dong's so rude?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillShot

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just a question from a small town redneck that has not been to either of these gunshops.

Has anybody on here ever sent a link to these stores to let them know what people are thinking about their service/prices, etc.?

I know if I ran a business, and had as much bad publicity as they have got on this forum over the years, it might make a lightbulb come on over my head.

That's not a bad idea actually. I have no problem looking up a contact email address and forwarding them the link(s) to the discussions on this forum. Maybe it will do some good, but I doubt it.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet that you will not get a response.

I don't now for certain, but I believe someone mentioned this discussion to OAS (or perhaps it was a particular incident, not a thread) and the manager did get in touch with the upset customer (who was the forum member venting on here.

Though I could be remembering the events wrong; it wasn't my story - I was just casually reading it.

Jeffro3006mag

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know whats going on at Dong's lately, but the people have been friendly. Yes, the prices arent always the best, but when you need something and dont want to travel to Bill's, well time is money. Having said that, I just bought a Springfield Range Officer there, and the price was better than every shop I visited, and came in right at what a internet GB win would cost, tax included. I have no doubt that this shop would be awesome with the right staff, although I will admit that its location does lend itself to some scarey customers, the OKC equal could be the Capitol Hill area.

Not sure Im convinced of the change I feel there, then again I never thought I would have a chance to buy a weapon there.

Jeff

gingerbredman00

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me and my wife have been in there about four times.
neither one of us look old enough to buy a gun, but they show us what ever we ask about. They have also answered any questions we've had.
there have been a few times that we got "short" answers, but no complaints from me other than steep prices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom