Why doesn’t Smith and Wesson make a…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I’ve gone completely off the rails now. There was a Smith 329 Night Guard listed on a local gun classifieds this evening, and I’m picking it up tomorrow. A 29 oz 44 magnum ought to buck and snort a little.
View attachment 211161 View attachment 211162

I had one of those I sold ten years ago. I think I paid $600 for it from OPS when they were still called that. Sold it to buy a truck.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I’ve gone completely off the rails now. There was a Smith 329 Night Guard listed on a local gun classifieds this evening, and I’m picking it up tomorrow. A 29 oz 44 magnum ought to buck and snort a little.
View attachment 211161 View attachment 211162
We are going to want a full range report, bonus points if you provide video, and don't forget to censor the profanity so the mods don't have to delete the whole thing! :rollingla

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I have a new favorite revolver, but I paid dearly for it. Evidently, this is a pretty rare model (supposedly only 500 made). I figured it was going to be pretty rough to shoot, but with 44 special loads, it’s really pleasant and super accurate. I honestly have no need for full power 44 magnum loads, so I’m going to just keep it loaded with my 44 special handloads. Now to find a holster…:scratch:
I also have a lock delete kit coming to remove that offensive eyesore on the side of the frame.:censored:
F45E265C-4F4F-4486-BBA4-4360439C97F3.jpeg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Well, I have a new favorite revolver, but I paid dearly for it. Evidently, this is a pretty rare model (supposedly only 500 made). I figured it was going to be pretty rough to shoot, but with 44 special loads, it’s really pleasant and super accurate. I honestly have no need for full power 44 magnum loads, so I’m going to just keep it loaded with my 44 special handloads. Now to find a holster…:scratch:
I also have a lock delete kit coming to remove that offensive eyesore on the side of the frame.:censored:
View attachment 211196

where did you get the lock delete kit ordered from?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, you have to load a fire breathing monster round and shoot it at evening with a video for our viewing pleasure!
We need flames! 😂
I just shot some full power 44 magnum ammo through my little gun, and it’s not nearly as fun to shoot as when shooting the 44 special handloads. As a matter of fact, it’s not fun at all.:blush:

Latest posts

Top Bottom