Why hasen't the MSM reported on this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just read this in a comment on another site this morning. Seems applicable....

From the web....

"Whenever I hear the incoherent remarks of some White House throne-sniffer, or read the exculpatory mewlings of a Media rumpswab, I am reminded of something Britain's Anthony Daniels - a.k.a. Theodore Dalrymple - wrote:

“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.” "

I'm so going to use that in the future.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no love for the Clinton's either and do NOT want to see another one in the White House, but why do articles like this all seem to come out of the UK and not here?

Because the Clintons own the U.S. Media.
For example: earlier this week hillary was giving a speech before a group of media reporters.
She made jokes about the email debacle, and received a standing ovation from the crowd. They are in love with the Clintons.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because the Clintons own the U.S. Media.
For example: earlier this week hillary was giving a speech before a group of media reporters.
She made jokes about the email debacle, and received a standing ovation from the crowd. They are in love with the Clintons.

I watched that and it was incredible. Those media toadstools just sat there and ate that **** up, then clapped on queue like trained seals. It was a complete embarrassment.

:hypnotize::puppet2::spaghetti::rubhands:

Latest posts

Top Bottom