Why I am against gay marriage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's how society works - we dictate, enforce and punish those who act upon values that are different from society's: murderers, rapists, thieves, tax evaders, wife-beaters, child-abusers etc get hunted down, restrained and punished.

If you don't like it - change the society values through a due process, or find a society that lines up with your values.

Funny how you put gays in with rapists, murderers,tax evaders, child abusers and wife beaters. But I suppose I. Your perfect society, these are acceptable behaviors,all.

Christian, Muslim, atheist, agnostic. After death, will prove who is right. Don't force your beliefs. Gays want to married, OK, why is JP not a legal gay marriage, but legal hetero marriage? Christian bakery doesn't want to bake your cake? Go to another bakery. Force the issue, you will get a cake and I guarantee you and your guests will not like it.
The entire situation is goobermint and the PC libtards attacking Christians.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why personally? I diligently and faithfully pay my taxes so that police does it for me...

Next time you get pulled over for speeding - you should tell the cop: " I'm tired of paying for your failed society, and I don't care what side of the fence yer on or your opinions of what is best for me."

Good luck!

Exactly. "I pay for the gov so they will enforce the rules I want. I don't have the stones to do it myself."

Sad.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are the lolbertarians in this thread really daring people to make their own arrests or shut up? Is this where we are now?

I can clearly see why I'm regarded as an intentionally ridiculous poster on this forum.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
freedom.....its gonna ruffle some feathers. deal with it. unless of course "you people" don't want this country to be truly free.

www.calguns.net_calgunforum_images_smilies_hide.gif

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are the lolbertarians in this thread really daring people to make their own arrests or shut up? Is this where we are now?

I can clearly see why I'm regarded as an intentionally ridiculous poster on this forum.

I submit that "Do what I want or I shall send the authoritahs for you!" requires that type of response.

I don't think your comments are ridiculous. I disagree with some of them, but everyone is entitled to their opinions. Enforcing opinions through governmental power: Totalitarianism.

To that I am opposed.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly. "I pay for the gov so they will enforce the rules I want. I don't have the stones to do it myself."

Sad.

Oh, you will find out very quick how many stones I've got if you cross my path in a bad way.

In society we agree on the rules, and if we don't - we vote for those who agree with our views = due process. In the meanwhile we follow the rules or suffer consequences. We hire the police to make sure that rules are followed, and we hire judges to make sure those in fault get punished.

I am all for gay marriage at Federal and State level*! What's happening is "in your face" republic democracy at work.

* I don't believe in gay marriage as a "church rite" - but that's honestly non of any one's business, nor it's my business to shove my religion onto any one else.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, you will find out very quick how many stones I've got if you cross my path in a bad way.

In society we agree on the rules, and if we don't - we vote for those who agree with our views = due process. In the meanwhile we follow the rules or suffer consequences. We hire the police to make sure that rules are followed, and we hire judges to make sure those in fault get punished.

I am all for gay marriage at Federal and State level*! What's happening is "in your face" republic democracy at work.

* I don't believe in gay marriage as a "church rite" - but that's honestly non of any one's business, nor it's my business to shove my religion onto any one else.

No and yes. Several states did pass anti-gay marriage laws, which the courts struck down, citing the Equal Protection Clause. This was in error. They should have struck down the laws based on the 1st Amendment that protects against anyone forcing their religion down anyone else's throat. Since churches abandoned the concept as strictly a sacrament of the church and allowed the State to tax it and issue licenses, they could no longer legally protect it.

I look forward to the next few years with interest. I suspect that it will be in Detroit, where the first married gay couple are hanged side by side by sharia extremists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom