Why I like Tractor Supply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one is Ada is not that bad of a store, I just think its location sucks, I have a strong dislike for that parking lot LOL. I know thats a odd thing but that entire shopping center I tend to avoid.

I am also more of a Orscheln's and Atwoods guy.

Litte side note that building used to be a walmart before the move to its current location, before that walmart was located where Pruitts is.

I wish Otasco was still around, now that was a cool place.

Do you remember the Gibsons that was on the north side of town?

We used to go there all of the time back when I was younger.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good for you. The manager in Lawton is a complete moron.

I like TSC.

I normally deal with the Asst Mgr, in the back.

He sees me come in and tells me of what he wants to clearance.

He had a load of chick's coming in. What he had left was beginning to mount and looking ugly. $3.49 each, he offered me at $1 each. I told him I would take everything he had for $0.50 each. He agreed.
He had 20 out front and we started to the register, oh no, he 120 more in the back.
Wif wasn't happy, I took them all. Sold 96 to 2 others @ $0.75 each.

I like their trailer deal. Used it once to go to Atwood to pick up a trough, on sale. TSC didn't have in stock.

I use the online, ship to store, too. It makes the trip worthwhile, I know what I want is there. 45 miles, one way.

The 3 Atwood around us, are all old Wally's. The TSC in Duncan is old Wally.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol you have to have a plan when at Walmart on how to escape the parking lot.

I have plan A, plan B and plan C lol

I always have a plan when I go to WalMart. I also have a wife. I'll make the WalMart stop with my egress from town plan in mind. Invariably, when we finish at WalMart, she'll say: "Oh...we need to make one more stop while we're in town." So much for my plan... The "one more stop" almost always involves trying to turn against traffic at that intersection. I usually just go with my original exit plan and turn around once I'm on the street.

Latest posts

Top Bottom