Why I never wear tennis shoes out here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanadianRiverRat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Luckily my neighbor who has been next door for like 28yrs said he’s never seen a poisonous or venomous snake around us. Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t stay vigilant
You live around Verdigris, right? Keep an eye peeled for copperheads. There is or used to be an RT site just west of the elem. school playground. I was a field tech for Bell tele. and 2 of us were working on that site, I reached to pick up a dropped tool & got bit by a copperhead.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why relocate? Serious question
I tried relocating a few bull snakes cause they aren't poison and they eat gophers. problem was they like eggs also... i tried moving three miles and they returned. i thought no way three miles? so i put nail polish on one to mark it and sure enough it came back. dead snake now. i would in no way relocate a dangerous snake.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is ONE thing I do not miss about country life. Those things will **** up your day in a heartbeat if you aren't paying attention.

Not on the same level -- unless you are allergic -- but damn I LOATHE scorpions. 😭😣😭😣😭😣😭 Those mother****ers HURT when they nail you.
Me too. I was maybe 6 when a scorpion nail me right in the palm of my hand. I was playing on the floor and went to put my hand down behind me when zap! I was not a happy little fellow. I have seen a lot of them out at the club too and practiced my Irish dancing on them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom