Why the hate for Scentsy & Beanie Babies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
www.bongonews.com_images_Caption_2007_02_11.jpg

Bean-e-baby?

Thats just nasty. Time to shave it's butt and make it walk backwards. Both parents should never be allowed to breed again.

M

Mach1soldier

I could care less about beanie babies and scentsy as a product doesn't bother me except i'm allergic to half their scents. What pisses me off though is all the people peddling the stuff. I don't want to hear how my wife "needs" it and how I should buy one for my cubicle and three for the house to support your pyramid scheme while the same stuff at walmart is way cheaper.

Hmm....Guess I do hate scentsy after all.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally don't hate scentsy or beannie babies. I just don't want to pay to pay $12-14 admission for a "GUN SHOW'" and see them fill up 1/3 or the show. They are just a symbol of what folks don't want to see, they want guns, knives, ammo etc. Think of it like this "zombies" is code for preparing for whatever type of emergency may come along.
Scentsy and Beannie babies just represent items that don't fit in at a gunshow

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There are shows that have only Beanie Babies and Scents. My daughter goes sometimes as she is a collector. But for some strange reason I never see a table or two of guns set up at their shows. Beanie babies can cost a lot of money for collectors. I just enjoy being with my daughter. But the first gun show I took her to was a Metcalf gun show in OKC and she asked me why there were Beanie Babies there? I told her I didn't know. Her response was that she never expected to see a collector of Beanie Babies at a gun show. They have their own shows with better product. She does not like shows with a mixture of guns and Beanie Babies. I tend to agree with her.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the reason for the beanie babies being at gun shows is because 98% of all gun nuts have a very large feminine side they are trying to protect.

Beanie Babies/Guns... it all makes sense.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the reason for the beanie babies being at gun shows is because 98% of all gun nuts have a very large feminine side they are trying to protect.

Beanie Babies/Guns... it all makes sense.

You might be onto something here.

Come on out of the closet fellas, we don't discriminate based on sexual orientation. It's not a disease, you were born that way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom