Why? Simply why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to this thread I remembered to put the covers on my faucets.

But I can guarantee that someone dies during n this cold snap from using a charcoal grill in the house to keep warm.
But they gotta cook those burgers somewhere🫣

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try talking with some Gen Z. You will understand why the sNews media is telling them.

I seen 3 girls walking to school, yesterday morning. They were in front of the house, when I let the dog out.

All 3 were wearing a hoodie, shorts and flip flops.

I opened door and one says, "hi, it's freezing out here."

ETA: too be fair, these 3 were wearing the same outfits in JULY.

Last edited:

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once upon a time on a double triple oilwell service unit located somewhere near Shattuck Oklahoma where there is nothing but 3 strands of rusted barbed wire and froze dry wheat fields between the tubing being hydrostatic tested above the slips and the North Poĺe.
Sleet being driven sideways by 40mph steady wind, everything on the rig covered in ice.
You know
"The good old days workin the patch"

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t watched the TV news for about a year now, I feel like my life is better because of that.

We have never had TVs in our homes. We keep a small one for storms and such, will occasionally watch the local news couple or so times a month, more during stormy weather.

Latest posts

Top Bottom