Why? Simply why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Triggered, or just tired of nonstop yacking about the weather prior to a cold event in January. *Hold the freaking presses!!!! It's gonna get cold in January!

I talked to my 83 year old mom yesterday, she was telling me about all the things she's doing to prepare. She sounded like she was reading KRMG's script word for word.
God bless her, typical of parents and grandparents. The difference is they love you. The news does not. All they want is for you to get commercials for Lume, Skyrizzi and a bunch of other stupid products crammed up Uranus.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some folks need to be told what to do for some reason.

I'm off today and was planning to hunt this afternoon for the last time this season, but I think I'll probably tidy things up around here more. Check all of the door weather stripping, bring in some firewood, etc.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday I put in a new Vent Free Log Nat Gas Stove in the home I am currently remodeling. It brings the total to four in the home. Master Bath, Living Room, Garage and Den. Just back ups to the Central Nat Gas Heat.

Every home we built new as well as the ones we remodeled all had back up vent free heaters that as well don’t require electric. I am OCD I guess as to back up Heat and A/C. I also wire the homes for 220v Air Conditioner Window Units at two different windows. I always put at least one in to make it easier on the Central A/C unit when we get those damn 100+ days of heat.

BA1CF804-93FE-471C-8B17-71CFFC37DC13.jpeg

Last edited:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm buying a 50 lb bag of Grape Nuts. I'll put it in my trunk for weight and more traction. If I get stuck I can sprinkle it on the ground to get traction, and if I really get stuck I will have food until a news crew or other authorities can save me. I did this when I heard it is a good idea to put sandbags in your trunk by the News, but I am way smarter than them because I can use it for sustenance as well. Thank goodness for our local news, they're a lifesaver, they've saved my life already. Perhaps I should call them so they can share this with others? I may get to be on TV.

Latest posts

Top Bottom