Wiper blade prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Napa was doing a walk in sale at the wharehouse on memorial. Their brand blades were like $3-4 each. You might check their site to see if they are still doing it. It was the 3rd Sunday of each month or something like that
All I buy now are the NAPA "house label" brand. Pricing is the sole reason why. I just ain't paying $60+ for the premium brands. They are wiper blades, not turbo chargers or suspension components. Wiper blades are probably the biggest "racket" in automotive parts today.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I buy now are the NAPA "house label" brand. Pricing is the sole reason why. I just ain't paying $60+ for the premium brands. They are wiper blades, not turbo chargers or suspension components. Wiper blades are probably the biggest "racket" in automotive parts today.

I'm thinking cabin air filters.........

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I would have never thought of putting wd40 on wiper blades.
I wipe mine down with an Armor All type product now and then when I think of It.

It's supposed to help fan belts last much longer too if you soak them in it before installing them. I have never tried it though.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I too had this same issue not too long ago. I needed new wiper blades for my car and pickup. NO way I was going to drop $100 for 2 sets.

Outrageous, isn't it?

Costco to the rescue! Less than $10, occasionally on sale for $5 bucks to $6 buck-ish.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just swap em out with ones that look better at Wal Mart, Sams, Costco or Homeland.

I am kidding. I park in the garage so the UV rays don't break down mine wiper blades that fast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom