Wisconsin Schadenfreude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only in Oklahoma are people this socially restarted
I hope the oil never dries up.... Ship building wont catch on .... I wonder why?
Well I'm not socially restarted. I think those folks in Wisconsin ought to be pissed that Walker refuses to spend money they don't have on uncompetitive salaries and benefits. It's not the American way. We all deserve more whether we can afford it or not.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is an epic thread in such that I had to conduct 3 Google searches to make it to this point. Carry on folks, this may be the most educating Gen Dis thread on OSA.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In other news.... Walker keeps his job
The Wisconsin house recalls flipped the head count -+1 "progressives"

You people do realize what a recall is?

I do not think the House changed but the Senate flipped by 1. Mainly because a Republican resigned his seat during all of this.

Either way, you do realize that the Wisconsin Senate won't meet the rest of this year unless a special session is called? You do realize that most people from Wisconsin expect to undo that 1 person majority by the Democrats in the Senate in this year's election right?

The +1 does nothing for now and might not ever see anything worthwhile come from it. To say the recall was any thing but an utter failure by the whinny Democrats in Wisconsin would be the understatement of the year. They got mad when they got their pee-pee slapped and picked a fight. A fight they would lose.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not think the House changed but the Senate flipped by 1. Mainly because a Republican resigned his seat during all of this.

Either way, you do realize that the Wisconsin Senate won't meet the rest of this year unless a special session is called? You do realize that most people from Wisconsin expect to undo that 1 person majority by the Democrats in the Senate in this year's election right?

The +1 does nothing for now and might not ever see anything worthwhile come from it. To say the recall was any thing but an utter failure by the whinny Democrats in Wisconsin would be the understatement of the year. They got mad when they got their pee-pee slapped and picked a fight. A fight they would lose.

I think the fact that anti Walker elements could conjur up a RECALL vote is a big deal all on it's own. They may have won the battle ... but the next couple of Novembers will be the war there. As I recall... there were papers drawn up to recall about 15 or 16 state reps...how many of those recalls made the ballot?

Latest posts

Top Bottom