WMA Atlas has arrived!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So is the atlas a must-have? Never gotten one before. Is it THAT much more of a benefit for public land hunters?

There are a lot of WMAs that are a section here, a half section there, and 180 acres 4 miles down the road. With the atlas, you know all affected areas without searching or asking the GW.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought an atlas years ago when I hunted a lot of public land. I have lived all across the state and that book is worn out. Back then they didn't have the ODWC website that you could look at satellite imagery on, so it was a must have. I'd still consider getting one, just so you can have it in your truck.

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought an atlas years ago when I hunted a lot of public land. I have lived all across the state and that book it worn out. Back then they didn't have the ODWC website that you could look at satellite imagery on, so it was a must have. I'd still consider getting one, just so you can have it in your truck.

Good call. Might grab one on the way home!

Latest posts

Top Bottom