Womans Beaters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm all for slappin' a biatch around when she be gettin all up in my grill yo! I be slappin the skank down...I'll cut a biatch! Oh yes I did.

Whatchew gonna do Chihuahua? I send you home crying fo yo momma....sheeeeeeeeeeet.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm all for slappin' a biatch around when she be gettin all up in my grill yo! I be slappin the skank down...I'll cut a biatch! Oh yes I did.

Whatchew gonna do Chihuahua? I send you home crying fo yo momma....sheeeeeeeeeeet.

Holy cow!!! I'm more afraid of you than I am of MDP.

Cause, we all know MDP is really just a little old cuddly teddy bear.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
there are 2 sides to this fence.
Some women are just on crack and want to fight like a man.
Woman comes at you with a 2x4 knocks you to the ground then starts kicking you in the sack then in the ears and blood starts rolling from your ears.. That girl wants to fight like a man and could possibly get beat down like a man.
An eye for an eye. Do unto others.
God ain't against beating on women or men.

They want equal rights and they want to be treated like a man then let em have it .

If it is warranted that is.
But a beat down for no reason...I do not see it.
I love Ronda Roucey that girl can fight.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
there are 2 sides to this fence.
Some women are just on crack and want to fight like a man.
Woman comes at you with a 2x4 knocks you to the ground then starts kicking you in the sack then in the ears and blood starts rolling from your ears.. That girl wants to fight like a man and could possibly get beat down like a man.
An eye for an eye. Do unto others.
God ain't against beating on women or men.

They want equal rights and they want to be treated like a man then let em have it .

If it is warranted that is.
But a beat down for no reason...I do not see it.
I love Ronda Roucey that girl can fight.

Thank you. Some women are victims, some are not. To say that any woman who is stuck by a man is a victim is like saying every pregnant woman on the planet has been raped -- and yes ... there are some people who believe that even consensual intercourse between adults is "rape" ... what strange lives some people live these days ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom