women in military front lines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The government did a study back in the 70. It takes about 25% more women to accomplish the same forward possition tasks it does men. The Gov study proved and stated that this was a bad idea to put women in forward positions.

Hell just look at the PT standards. Dam 18 year ol girl has more time to do the run than a man with 20 years in. They have a fraction the push ups and situps to do. If they cant do the same PT standards what the hell do they think they are going to accomplish in the front with all the gear on?

I think there would and will be more suicdes on the female side. That and more men will die trying to pick up on their behalf on the fronts in the future. More gov PC BS. I think this is a big mistake. JMO

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have worked with them side by side also, as well as when we were being shot at. 90% of them physically cannot do the job. (talking strictly in my field) The AF compensated by lowering the standards for them even though they had to do exactly what we did. Ever see a female try to carry an 250# injured serviceman on a litter and then try to lift them into the 5th litter stanchion on the aircraft? 3 corners go up and 1 stops halfway. Nothing against them but if they can't physically do it, step aside. They put everyone else at risk because we have to pull part of their weight. That comes from first hand live, in country, combat zone experience.

This is what I was trying to get at with my post.

Latest posts

Top Bottom