Women shooting shotguns..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lightningkylej

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife shoot a full size 870 well enough. She does complain a little bit about the weight after a few shots. Then again she is an Amazonian, that is she is about 6' - 150ish.

Oh Yeah!
alh5.ggpht.com__rH8e4e4z_GE_TTJueECC6_I_AAAAAAAABV0_uUzWgX4l_78_s640_IMG_20100821_162304.jpg

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is 5'7" and in the 150-155 range and she loved to shoot my SBE. Shot better than I did when we first tried it out on some clays.

I know, it's not a pump. But there is no law that says a HD gun has to be a pump. :D

She can handle my Kimber, and my Stoeger equally well also. She hasn't tried my AR yet, and I'm afraid to let her.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She hasn't tried my AR yet, and I'm afraid to let her.

Hear ya, all the women in the house had, and still have the shotgun sports bug bad, then I let them shoot my rifle. Ended up having to buy one for the wife and each daughter so I could use mine. Never mind about ammo cost, I am going to have to start reloading on the commercial scale just to keep up! :punch:

Latest posts

Top Bottom