Women taking Joe Biden's advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We have the Mossy 590 12ga, plus my Walther and my Wife's Colt in the Bedroom ..... We also have a gameplan in place. Just hope we never have to resort to it .....

BTW, I totally agree - Biden is a total 'Jerk Off' - JMO

[Broken External Image]

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! After that last comment of mine, I found a story where Joe Biden tells an interviewer to just "fire the shotgun through the door."

Joe and doubled down on his own stupidity, but part of the interview is fascinating when he admits the reason for the 2nd Amendment at the first of the interview.

I posted a thread of its own with regards to that story.

Joe Biden Ignores Firearms Safety

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! After that last comment of mine, I found a story where Joe Biden tells an interviewer to just "fire the shotgun through the door."

Joe and doubled down on his own stupidity, but part of the interview is fascinating when he admits the reason for the 2nd Amendment at the first of the interview.

I posted a thread of its own with regards to that story.

Joe Biden Ignores Firearms Safety

I found a story where I guy did just that. He shot through his own bedroom door and scared off a few potential burglars and then got arrested and charged. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom