Trans Cyclists Take Gold, Silver Medals at Chicago Women’s Bicycle Race

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the prominent women in each sport need to start their own league. There are enough real women who hate that males are competing against them that I bet they could pull a lot of the competition from these event. Make their own event where males are allowed. Just having a bunch of the women athletes not show up would throw a wrench in the system

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've had socially accepted standards in this country for a few hundred years. Accepted by the majority of people even today. This manipulation of our standards will not stop as long as one person on the board of folks in control of the athletic rules is afraid to say no Im not going to hurt that athletes feelings.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The WNBA could use some fake women.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/enes-freedom-makes-point-joining-wnba-reveals-what-his-name-would-be

I’m actually joining the WNBA. I’ll foul out in the first 3 minutes. Gonna clothes line and drop kick a few chicks for equalities sake.
I thought you were going to say you were going to "cop a feel" every chance you got. Then I realized these Amazon WNBA players aren't in the pretty category like the Women's Lingerie Football teams.

1697252469962.png

OK, which one is the tight end?
1697252099651.png

Attachments

• 1697252420744.png
    1697252420744.png
    441.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am with @Firpo on this one.
The women need to stop competing.

Would help that solution along if some male transgender shouted out:
Genetically born females are weak and we are superior.

That would surely anger some females.

I dunno. Liberal women are a weird bunch. They are triggered by things like human decency and an innate sense of fairness. Cheating and pretending men can have periods and babies?? Oh ... That's fine. Not a big deal at all ... 🤔😒😒😒🙄🙄 ****ing idiots ... 🤷

Latest posts

Top Bottom