Trans Cyclists Take Gold, Silver Medals at Chicago Women’s Bicycle Race

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno. Liberal women are a weird bunch. They are triggered by things like human decency and an innate sense of fairness. Cheating and pretending men can have periods and babies?? Oh ... That's fine. Not a big deal at all ... 🤔😒😒😒🙄🙄 ****ing idiots ... 🤷
We have some “friends” back in Oregon. My wife and her friend have known each other since like 7th grade, went to church, youth group, everything together. Well, she’s always have a liberal inclination to her but ever since our greatest president Trump got elected, she has lost her ever lovin mind lol. Their last family photoshoot she literally war a “trans people will always exist” shirt from target 😂. She’s a complete wackadoodle.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1697254710429.jpeg

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just thought about this. Can’t think ever seeing a “trans-man” (female wanting to pretend to be male) ever competing against actual men. Wonder why? 🤔
There’s always that one time that chick was loaded with testosterone and she was wrestling other junior high or high school boys and was winning quite a bit. But there’s a difference between a pubescent boy and a grown man.

delta6

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only way I see this crap stopping is for women, you know the ones that were NOT born with a penis! Actual women need to boycott any event where men are allowed to compete against them. The organizers would look pretty foolish with only 10 he-shes participating.
+1 This is the solution............

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom