World War Z!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just watch the damn movie without thinking of the book! Why is that so hard for some people to do?

That would be like seeing another Dr. Seuss book turned movie. You know the story, you know how it should go, and they completely screw it up for Hollywood. The moment I saw zombies running and Brad Pitt I gave up on seeing the movie.

okmic1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Strange, I saw the movie today and I thought it was an overwrought piece of crap with a terrible script and unlikable characters. I was rooting for the zombies by the middle of the movie. His family had absolutely no purpose to the plot other than to provide some illumination on his motivation, as if the survival of mankind might not be enough.

I did agree with their decision to abandon the book. The novel WWZ would make a better tv show or mini-series than a movie.

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really enjoy the book an will see the movie.

Fans of the book are hating the movie, the same way fans of the "I Am Legend" novel hated its big-screen adaptation.

People who haven't read the book seem to like the movie.

Based on the trailers alone, it seems it's more like "28 Days Later" than a zombie movie. And I can almost promise you "28 Days Later" does it better for about 1/20th of the production cost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom