Would America survive a civil war?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the ways the country could survive is to have a "split." Some blacks want their own state, liberals want theirs. conservatives want theirs etc. But hat would waken our national fabric and make is vulnerable to outside influence-but we already have that in the form of Soros and others within the country. I think Obama would want nothing better than a Christmas present like this. There is no solution. Either the politicians straighten up or we are toast. If the politicians are guilty of legal infractions that should be addressed appropriately by a court of law.
It’s been left go too long. Drain the swamp lets start completely over ! Wait I heard that a few years ago.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the ways the country could survive is to have a "split." Some blacks want their own state, liberals want theirs. conservatives want theirs etc. But hat would waken our national fabric and make is vulnerable to outside influence-but we already have that in the form of Soros and others within the country. I think Obama would want nothing better than a Christmas present like this. There is no solution. Either the politicians straighten up or we are toast. If the politicians are guilty of legal infractions that should be addressed appropriately by a court of law.
I agree with this I have actually emailed the Governor to float the idea of starting to buy gold right now, so that the state could have its own currency based on the gold standard when this finally collapses

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think that’s hockey. if someone doesn’t act like they think they ought to there mentally ill so 80%+ of the people are mentally ill just don’t see it.
Statistically, one out of every four people in the U.S. suffers from some sort of mental illness.

So think about three of your friends....

If they're alright, it's you. :rollingla

$ure$h0t

This entire site is snowflakes
Reaction score
I think it's sad honestly.. Being an individual who struggles with my head on a daily basis and has regular meetings and takes medication.. It's still taboo.. Especially with males.. And is still a leading cause of suicide. I sure hope my kids generation(s) figures it out (and use the correct bathrooms).. 🤦🏼‍♂️

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will it survive?

No. How could it?
Either we win, go back to a Constitutional Republic, as we started. Or, we lose and become a banana republic.

The good news, the right side has the arms.
At the first insurrection, military and LE will most likely, follow orders. As full blown civil war escalates, a majority of military and LE will join the revolt, support the Constitution and leave ranks.

Split? I don't see it happening. Split where?
However the split is negotiated, half the people are not happy.

Hate to see it, but Dumbasscraps are pushing for a total collapse.

What SHOULD be happening is, a group of politicians, patriots, GOP investigating what has been happening for 50 years. (20 specifically).

Prove the "conspiracies" ( Soros, Gates, Fauci, Clintons, Congressional payoffs, complicity, voter fraud, any and all of it )

Tell China to pound sand
Get manufacturing HERE
Get oil production going
Get US on GOLD STANDARD
Reduce GOVERNMENT, delete most of the alphabet agencies

Should it happen? Yes!
Could it happen? Not likely
Would it happen? Not without civil war and start over from zero.

Latest posts

Top Bottom